BUSINESS ENGINEERING optimizes these resources of your organization:
- Labor: Focus on increasing employee productivity to produce more by working smarter, not harder.
- Facilities: Get the most out of each cubic inch of building volume and reap the benefits in reduced overhead.
- Equipment: Use equipment for the correct application, fit it to the process, and financially justify its purchase; then properly schedule, maintain, and manage it to maximize its productive capacity.
- Material: Control material efficiently in a manufacturing or distribution process to reduce waste, damage, scrap, and excessive inventory while improving distribution warehouse logistics.
- Process: Integrate all operations in a manufacturing or distribution process to provide lower cost, shorter cycle time, improved quality, and faster delivery.
- Product : Improve the product design process to get new products to market faster; then use quality certification and control programs to ensure that these products meet the intended functionality and performance requirements.