PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
WE’LL HELP MAKE YOUR PROJECT A SUCCESS.
Project Management in manufacturing environments can be fraught with challenges. Many times, an organization does not have an experienced Project Management professional on staff, and hiring a third party is a great, cost-effective option. That’s where Business Engineering can help.
Move-in and Startup of Operations in a new building.
We have experienced consultants at Business Engineering who have extensive experience in managing manufacturing and distribution facility relocation and startups.
Our Project Managers are adept at:
- Developing plans, schedules and budgets.
- Creating reporting systems to measure progress and cost.
- Engaging and managing outside resources for construction equipment.
- Equipment moving and purchase.
- Supervising the startup through buildup, to full production.
- Implementing additional process improvements that are generated by the move-in and startup activities.
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
We’ll put together a plan with options that suit your projec and your needs – placing your project on the path to success.
Whether you need assistance kicking off and planning a complex project, you require full project life cycle support, or you have a project that is failing and needs to be rescued. We can come in at any point in a project and get started fast.
YOU CAN COUNT ON US.
8 Common Project Management Challenges:
Setting clear goals and objectives.
Budget restrictions and changes
Lack of communication
Mismatched team skills
Absence of accountability